quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2008

Feliz natal!

Mais um em inglês, desculpem!

Merry Christmas to the friends in Philadelphia who are probably enjoying a snowy white Christmas. To the friends in London who are enjoying a wet, rainy one. To the ones in Rome, who I suppose must just be cold. To my friends in Turkey, Portugal, China, São Paulo, India, Greece, Israel, USA and everywhere else, with weathers of which I have no idea. And, of course, to the friends in Rio who, like me, will be enjoying a sweaty, hot, hot christmas. Hope everyone has a great time!!! Best wishes to all of my friends!

Resumindo: um feliz natal pra vocês todos, especialmente pros que vão passar o natal no calorzinho carioca, como eu. Essa música é pra gente! É só dar play, vale a pena. (eu sou péssima com essas coisas de podcast, não tinha ninguem online que pudesse me ajudar, mas acho que funcionou hehehe).

Nenhum comentário: